Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The incumbent shall be responsible for processing the payroll, whilst ensuring accurate & timely payments along with compliance to statutory requirements. They shall also be responsible for providing general day-to-day HR support and other administrative functions.
· Ensure accuracy, completeness and timely provision of the monthly payroll within the timeline;
· Gathers and inputs monthly data and expense claims;
· Check that monthly payroll amendments have been duly authorised by the Management prior to input into the payroll;
· Administer payroll compliance as required by relevant law;
· Check processed payroll data including payslips and submit relevant reports;
· Ensure timely electronic distribution of payslips;
· Ensure accurate preparation and submission of monthly statutory payment remittances and proper filing of all statutory returns and receipts;
· Raise payments to employees/insurance agents and other third parties;
· Timely response to staff/agents on payroll queries;
· Assists with extracting payroll information and compiling reports as required; and
· Manage and co-ordinate best practice processes to ensure the accurate processing of all pay related data; and
· Assist with other duties in the HR and Payroll functions as and when requested.
· Perform administrative tasks across a range of HR areas;
· Assist in preparation of documents required for management meetings, interviews, disciplinary etc;
· Support in coordinating new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs;
· Support in conducting reference and background checks on job applicant;
· Supporting in facilitating satisfaction surveys as required;
· Support in facilitating recognition programs on quarterly basis;
· Explain and provide information on all insurance plans to stakeholders as required;
· Ensure staff files are up to date;
· Cover all legal compliance for human resource requirements; and
· Providing confidential ad hoc advice and assistance to employees promptly;
· Any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Bachelors’ degree in Insurance, Business Administration or Economics or in related field
- Diploma in HR required
- Minimum of four (4) years’ relevant experience
- Previous experience in payroll administration for life insurance agents and knowledge in life agency operations is desirable
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to details
- Problem solving skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on Friday, 3rd June 2022. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by Thursday, 30th June 2022 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.