Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Who We Are
Penda Health is an award-winning company that is building the healthcare system of the future. We’re bringing quality and trustworthy healthcare to the next 100 million families in Africa. Our vision is for everyone on the continent to have healthcare they can trust.
The Credit Officer is responsible for maintaining the partner accounts in the credit portfolio assigned, implementing collection strategies, and maintaining strong business relationships with the partners. This role reports to the Credit Manager.
- Manage assigned credit portfolio by ensuring timely submission of invoices, allocation of payments, and maintenance of updated credit accounts
- Prepare and generate statements of accounts with partners and follow up for payment
- Coordinate with MCs to ensure timely delivery of invoices and claims to the Support Office. Follow up for any missing and referred invoices.
- Liaising with insurance and corporate to conduct trainings for staff at the medical centres
- Resolving incoming queries on outstanding accounts, Insurance and Corporate Partners and Colleagues in a professional and efficient manner.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Management or related field. CPA is an added advantage.
- 2 years experience in a busy credit department in a healthcare organization or medical claims underwriting in an insurance company.
KNOWLEDGE, COMPETENCE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Capable of managing profitability and finding creative solutions addressing financial problems.
- Extremely detail-oriented, efficient, and able to multitask, prioritize, manage and follow projects through to completion.
- Must have high standards of integrity, ethics, and confidentiality.
How To Apply