Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Technical Product Owner (TPO) – Enterprise Billing Automation – (22000292)
We are pleased to announce the position of Technical Product Owner (TPO)- Enterprise Billing Automation in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to Tech Lead Revenue MGT and Financial Reporting, the position holder will be responsible for leading delivery in the Enterprise billing automation squad within BSS tribe, leading the engineers in the Squad supporting the Enterprise billing squad, work with the cross-functional team in the squad to define the squad priorities, roadmap, delivery and quarterly benefit reviews and coordinate knowledge sharing among the team members ensuring initiatives are rolled out with the right quality. The Tech Lead will also steer developing the skills of all team members in the squad.
- Business Delivery: Work directly with the Enterprise business units to automate billing processes for all the Enterprise products. Own Roadmap and Gap analysis discussions with the business teams. Own Requirements analysis and documentation. end to end solutions integrations including Patch implementation.
- Stakeholder Management: work closely with the stakeholders, Support in the identification of risks, dependencies, and impediments, to facilitate finding solutions, collaborating with other teams and stakeholders, and actively escalating when necessary, to ensure timely resolution.
- Vendor Management: work closely with the vendor to provide the solutions (Change requests) to the business and ensure SLAs adherence
- Team development: Ensure team members acquire the relevant skillsets through knowledge transfer, coaching, mentorship and defining clear learning paths
- Provide regular reports and updates on the squad’s performance
- Promotes innovation and continuous improvement together with scalable and sustainable developments
- Defines the professional standards/work methodology in the chapter around product design and deployment
- Leads and develops the abilities and skills of the members of the chapter, increasing their productivity in the delivery of value for customers.
- Defines processes of interaction, transfer of knowledge and tool sharing among the members of the chapter.
- Holds responsibility for the performance evaluation of the members in the squad.
- Works with the Tribe Lead to provide workforce planning, to include recruitment and development.
- Participates as an expert, solving complex problems related to area of expertise on an ad hoc basis with other teams within the tribe
- Establish regular feedback sessions and owns the PD cycle for team members.
- Acts as a mentor for the specialist resources within their practice, helping them grow in expertise and experience new areas.
- Propositions to deliver the business strategy ensuring the Billing KPIs are met.
- BSc /B-Tech in computer Science/Electrical and communication/ Telecoms, Engineering or a similar field
- At least 5 years’ experience in Convergent billing system, Knowledge on CRM processes,2 years of which should be in product development.
- Great Stakeholder management skills
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Demonstrate excellent Planning and organizing skills
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Proven Track record in delivering results
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.