Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To efficiently handle customer transactions, maintaining customer satisfaction, maximize revenue collection and manage risk while cross-selling bank products to achieve branch profitability.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Maintain cash limit for the branch and individual cashier.
- Ensure daily reconciliation of cash book and banking system.
- Ensure daily reports are actioned as per schedule of reports.
- Ensure reporting to Operations Supervisor in cash limits, evaluation repatriation daily.
- Ensure cash security is adhered to and that the cash repatriation is adequately insured.
- Responding promptly to customer enquiries.
- Handling customer complaints and escalating where necessary.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant customer information to match to products and services.
- Guiding customers in the account opening process.
- Providing feedback to improve the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure key rotations are done without compromise.
- Ensure offsite storage for duplicate storage room keys.
- Any other duty as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a deposit taking environment will be required.
- Working experience as a Direct Sales Representative will be an added advantage.
- Degree in Business Administration/Management/Cooperative Management or any other Business-related field.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CVs to:
Kindly indicate the position title on the subject line when applying.
Closing date for application is on Thursday 2nd June 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.