Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sales& Marketing Intern
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects
What is in it for you:
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while on internship
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Handle all documentation to be sent to clients (e.g. sales proposals and contracts)
- Assist sales team with Opera inputs (e.g. reports and bookings)
- Handle all incoming telephone enquires effectively
- To perform administrative duties (e.g. raising of internal documents for respective department’ approval)
- Generate reports when required by Director(s) of Sales
- Assist with any other sales support projects and duties as requested
Your experience and skills include:
- Strong computer knowledge of Microsoft office and Opera system preferred
- Possess sales knowledge would be an advantage
- Excellent customer skills and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Possibility of making a study agreement of at least 6 months
How To Apply