Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
I&M Bank is looking to recruit a competent and highly motivated individual to take up the role of Retail Channels Tribe Lead. The successful candidate will help us develop, drive adoption and monetization of our retail digital channels. The role has P&L ownership over the bank’s retail channels and leads the product owners and squads tasked with envisioning, designing, developing and maintaining the channels including web and mobile apps, ATMs, Whatsapp banking etc
This role reports to the Head of Digital Business or any other official as may be designated and will be responsible for:
- Develop a strategy and roadmap to drive adoption and monetization of the retail digital channels
- Take overall ownership of the journeys and customer experience offered through the retail digital channels
- Collaborate with product managers to design and build products to be distributed and serviced through the retail digital channels
- Develop and own the pricing strategy for services offered through digital channels
- Coach and guide product owners within the Retail channels tribe in defining and prioritising product backlogs for the retail channels
- Apply an agile mindset and processes in leading squads in the Retail channels tribe
- Delivery of the Retail channels tribes KPIs and targets
- Collaboration and co-ordination with various internal and external stakeholders to drive shared business outcomes
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business Administration/Commerce, Engineering or a related field from a recognized university/college.
Experience and Knowledge
- 5 – 8 years’ experience leading implementation and management of customer facing digital technologies
- Working knowledge of agile project management methodologies such as scrum
- Proven track record in setting and meeting revenue and profitability targets
- Experience in agile leadership
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with machine learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Familiarity with data management tools.
- Ability to work independently and with team members from different backgrounds
- Excellent attention to detail.
If you believe you meet the above requirements log onto www.imbankgroup.com/ke and click on careers and apply for the position. Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 7th June 2022.