Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
I&M Bank is looking to recruit a competent and highly motivated individual to take up the role of Transactional Products Tribe Lead. The successful candidate will help us develop and maintain innovative and profitable transactional banking products for our corporate, business and personal banking clients. The role has P&L ownership over the bank’s portfolio of transactional banking (CASA), cards and e-commerce products.
You will steer your Tribe and share a collective responsibility to improve I&M’s performance and identify opportunities to better serve and delight customers. You will proactively anticipate dependencies and collaboration across the banks with the parties that need to contribute to a specific implementation of your business area. You will envision and plan the future direction, required capacity and delivery of your business area to overall bank leadership.
This role reports to the Head of Digital Business or any other official as may be designated and will be responsible for:
- Design and maintain an effect product management process
- Continuous monitoring and review of the bank’s transactional banking, cards and e-commerce product portfolio to ensure market relevance and profitability
- Design an effective MIS to track product performance
- Lead product innovation
- Liaise with customer segment heads and sales teams to drive sale and usage of the bank’s transactional banking, cards and e-commerce products
- End to end ownership of the journeys and customer experience offered through bank products
- Collaborate with product managers in the tribe to design and build products to be distributed and serviced through the retail digital channels
- Coach and guide product owners within the Transactional banking products tribe in defining and prioritising product backlogs for transactional banking, cards and e-commerce products
- Lead cross functional teams in developing and launching new or revamped products using agile methodologies
- Product marketing including design and implementation of campaigns to promote bank products
- Apply an agile mindset and processes in leading squads in the Transactional banking products tribe
- Delivery of the Transactional banking product’s tribes KPIs and targets
- Collaboration and co-ordination with various internal and external stakeholders to drive shared business outcomes
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business Administration/Commerce, Engineering or a related field from a recognized university/college.
Experience and Knowledge
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in product management in financial services
- Experience driving a card business
- Experience in digitisation of products and processes
- Working knowledge of agile project management methodologies such as scrum
- Proven track record in setting and meeting revenue and profitability targets
- Experience in agile leadership
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with machine learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Familiarity with data management tools.
- Ability to work independently and with team members from different backgrounds
- Excellent attention to detail.
If you believe you meet the above requirements log onto www.imbankgroup.com/ke and click on careers and apply for the position. Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 7th June 2022.