Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Requisition ID: req27880
Job Title: Senior Training Manager – ERP
Sector: Information Technology
Employment Category: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: No
The International Rescue Committee responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and in 22 US cities, the IRC restores safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
The IRC is currently engaged in a project to implement an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Management system across Finance, Supply Chain and Grants Management functions in all IRC offices. This project will retire several existing systems, bringing them in to a cloud-based Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment. We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Manager, ERP Training to lead the design, delivery, and implementation of global training for the IRC’s new ERP system (Integra).
In this role, you will collaborate with the ERP management and project teams to lead training development, delivery, and rollout of the IRC’s ERP system, which runs on the MS D365 platform. Key aspects of the position will include planning and managing the global training roll out and ongoing sustainability; leading a team of Instructional Designers to develop training materials; and leading regional trainers in planning and facilitation of ERP training sessions for international offices. Training mediums will include remote classroom delivery for IRC offices throughout the world, eLearning and in-person delivery where applicable. You will liaise with the ERP leadership team, global functional leads, and the project team to ensure successful delivery of training.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with ERP functional leads to understand IRC business processes and functional roles, as they relate to MS Dynamics 365.
- Develop and manage the global ERP training rollout plan, in alignment with deployment strategy.
- Lead global Regional ERP trainers throughout ERP deployment and training rollout.
- Lead a team of Instructional Designers to plan, develop and maintain training curriculum for end-user functional use and system enhancements.
- Lead Training Coordinators on planning and scheduling training activities across IRC offices.
- Manage requirements for training environment set up, in partnership with the Technical team.
- Lead ERP ‘Train-the-Trainer’ sessions and knowledge transfer workshops for Super Users and Subject Matter Experts.
- Administer post-training continued education sessions, including 1:1 and group sessions.
- Conduct post-training analysis to assess training effectiveness.
- Deliver training evaluation feedback and metrics reports to leadership team tracking program success.
- Maintain successful training delivery statistics to drive program success.
- May require travel to US and international offices.
- Experience with full lifecycle ERP implementation and training rollout for global organization.
- 2-4 years of experience leading global team in development of training materials and training facilitation for large ERP rollouts.
- Extensive experience developing ERP training curriculums and end-user documentation.
- 3-6 years of combined facilitation and instructional design experience.
- Excellent communicator and the ability to build effective working relationships across a diverse group of people and departments.
- Project management skills in tracking work and reporting on Key Performance Indicators.
- 2+ years of Microsoft Dynamics AX or 365 ‘hands-on’ user experience, and formal training facilitation.
- Passion for adult education and teaching.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- Experience with MS D365 (specifically).
- Experience with CRM and / or Supply Chain Management systems.
- Experience with multi-language training material development and translation.
- Experience with Box, Zoom, Teams, Robohelp, and Learning Management Systems (LMS).
Key Working Relationships:
- Position Reports to: Deputy Director, IT Training & Communications
- Position directly supervises: Regional ERP Trainers, Instructional Designers and Training coordinators
- Other Internal and/or external contacts: This role will be aligned with and work closely with ERP leadership and project teams.
- Standard office working environment
- International travel as needed
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In accordance with IRC’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards and our commitment to safeguard the health of our employees, clients, and communities, IRC requires new hires to furnish proof of vaccination against COVID-19 in order to be considered for any in-office or hybrid positions. All IRC US offices require full vaccination to attend any in-office functions (e.g., meetings, trainings).
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusivity: IRC is committed to building a diverse organization and a climate of inclusivity. We strongly encourage applications from candidates who can demonstrate that they can contribute to this goal.
Equal Opportunity Employer: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
US Benefits: We offer a comprehensive and highly competitive set of benefits. In the US, these include: 10 sick days, 10 US holidays, 20-25 paid time off days depending on role and tenure, medical insurance starting at $120 per month, dental starting at $7 per month, and vision starting at $5 per month, FSA for healthcare and commuter costs, a 403b retirement savings plans with immediately vested matching, disability & life insurance, and an Employee Assistance Program which is available to our staff and their families to support counseling and care in times of crisis and mental health struggles.
The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way – Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.