Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No.
Senior Information System Auditor
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, General and Medical Insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients. Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA- in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania. For more information, visit www.JubileeInsurance.com.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Senior Information System Auditor. The position holder will report to the Group Head of Internal Audit and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
The role holder will be responsible for:
- Execution of Internal Audit assignments in the company and regional related companies when required by Management.
- Providing an auditor’s view of significant risks facing the business and assess whether these risks are mitigated by detailed review of controls.
- Providing audit reports to Management and the Audit Committee, the reports must indicate.
- Risk assessments used to identify key risk areas and the appropriate responsive key audit test and procedures.
- The methods of audit strategy execution and the value addition principles to the company
- Timelines, Stakeholder communication and relationship management to ensure timely resolution of audit issues.
- Continuous monitoring of risks and controls in company and related functions including shared services.
- Take lead in key risk identification and assessment and in preparation of the annual Internal Audit Plan.
- Prepare risk-based Audit Programs for use in the auditing assignments.
- Lead audit teams in execution of audit assignments from planning, fieldwork, reporting and issues closure.
- Identify control gaps and improvement opportunities and provide value adding recommendations to resolve audit exceptions.
- Prepare and review of audit working papers to support all audit work done and exceptions raised.
- Perform first level peer review of team members’ reports for quality and content before submission to management.
- Ensure all audit assignments are undertaken within the agreed timelines.
- Ensure all audit assignments are undertaken as per the guidelines of the International Auditing Standards.
- Follow up on implementation of audit recommendations and report closure status.
- Train other auditors or staff under you on technical insurance and soft skills.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with auditees and management.
- Carry out regional audit assignments when called upon by management
- Carry out any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Have a strong Industry / Market awareness
- Strong Customer focus/ Centricity
- Ownership & Commitment
- Continuous training and innovation
- Team spirit and meeting tight deadlines.
- Bachelor ‘s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Management Technology or any other related field.
- CCNA; Certified Ethical Hacker; CISNA
- CIA, CFE or ACCA Qualification
- Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer
- Certificate in Data Analytics and Machine Learning
- Certificate in Robotics or Cloud Computing
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 3rd June 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.