Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MARKETING EXECUTIVE- BRAND COORDINATION
Royal Media Services Limited is seeking to recruit a highly qualified person for the Marketing Executive- Brand Coordination position. The job- holder will be responsible for the overall role of brand building and development for the products and platforms within the organization. Reporting to the Marketing Director, he/she will execute the entire Royal Media Services brand plans and will also be responsible for the creation of demand for the Royal Media corporate as a whole, while maintaining the independence of the various product brands on Radio and Television and Digital.
The role will include the following:-
- Execute plans that shall grow and maintain the Brand Equity for the various platforms within the group.
- Design overall long-term and short-term Brand Strategy and Brand Plans for approval and execution.
- Be the critical link between the brand trade activities and internal organization planning processes and communication.
- Cross-functional internal coordination on matters of brand management
- Key custodian of all brand communication.
- Manages and executes internal cross-promotional activities across Radio, Television, and Digital.
- Establishes and executes strategic partnerships with other organizations in the Public and Private sector for the purpose of building on the RMS Brands’ Equity.
- Economic management of agreed brand budgets for the year.
- In coordination with the Station Heads, Develop and Implement Trade Marketing Activities for Radio as well as television
- Implements systems and processes to monitor brand performance
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Very good planner
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Commercially minded and an Intelligent risk taker
- High levels of integrity
- Influential without authority
- Broad business thinker
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent communication & writing skills
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Understand Media Laws & Media Ethics
- Must be self-driven, assertive, punctual & organized
- Must be a team player, dynamic & able to work under demanding circumstances
- Demonstrated professional approach and appearance including enthusiasm, drive, commitment, honesty, trust, and loyalty
- Keep abreast of evolving trends through continuing professional education in the area of digital platforms
Academic and Professional Experience
● University Graduate in Communication, Media, Public Relations or a related field from a recognized University
● Demonstrated knowledge and capacity in matters brand.
● Two years’ experience working in the areas of journalism, marketing, sales, or public relations, in a media house.
If you find this a good challenge and you qualify, please send your application and CV to email@example.com. Quote the code HRD/DG/MEB/5/ 2022
The closing date will be Friday June 3 2022 at 5pm. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.