Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SOCIAL MEDIA OFFICER-MARKETING
Royal Media Services Limited is seeking to recruit a highly qualified person for the above position. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the job holder will be responsible for the creation of wholesome, appealing, and exciting content across the RMS brands’ social media pages, for the purpose of creating demand for the said brands, within our online target audience. He/she will promote all online & traditional platforms in a bid to grow the market share & maximize revenue.
The Social Media Officer’s role will include the following:-
- Come up with both long-term and short-term strategies for each of the RMS brands, on Social Media for approval and execution.
- Coordinate the internal processes around the creation and uploading of the Social Media Messaging.
- Monitor Consumer Feedback and Questions and Concerns shared on our Social Media Platforms and coordinate timely responses.
- Ensure all social media platforms are updated regularly with the latest information.
- Advise supervisor on new trends in online tools, applications, channels, design & strategy
- Liaise with the Commercial Teams to create campaigns that can be commercialized
- Execute & monitor internal and external social media communication campaigns
- Monitor campaign feedback & adjust or augment campaigns accordingly
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Must have excellent Communication & Writing skills
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Understand Media Laws & Media Ethics
- Must be self-driven, assertive, punctual & organized
- Must be social media savvy, innovative, creative, and passionate about this space.
- Must be a team player, dynamic & able to work under demanding circumstances
- The ideal candidate must have a working knowledge of online technology and online news best practices and an appreciation of the business processes, protocols, and controls
- Demonstrate professional approach and appearance including enthusiasm, drive, commitment, honesty, trust, and loyalty
- Keep abreast of evolving trends through continuous professional education in the area of digital platforms
Academic and Professional Experience
- University Graduate in Communication, Media, Public Relations or a related field from a recognized University
- Demonstrated capacity in managing social media accounts
- Experience working with media houses will be an added advantage.
If you find this a good challenge and you qualify, please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Quote the code HRD/SMO/5/ 2022
The closing date will be Friday 3rd of June at 5pm. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.