Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
TRANSMISSION CONTROLLER (CONTRACT)
Royal Media Services Limited is recruiting for the Transmission Controller position. We are looking for an experienced Transmission controller to support our Digital Function. Your responsibilities will include ensuring accurate, effective, and smooth management and running of all transmission on Royal Media Services Online Livestream channels.
The jobholder’s role will further include the following:
- Planning and Scheduling for Playout of all live streams
- Coordination with the Technical teams and other internal functions, to ensure seamless flow of all Live Events on the digital platforms.
- Quality Control and thorough checking of all relevant media elements online.
- Spot checking of and monitoring of online channels and streams
- Operating of computerized single and multi-channel Playout equipment
- Be aware of and able to deploy disaster recovery plans
- Ensure planning for standby and/or Emergency situations and content for unforeseen circumstances.
- Awareness of current affairs and their effect on online transmission and management processes.
- Monitor competitor channels and live stream environment.
Academic and Professional Experience
- Diploma in Technical/ Media studies
- Experience in a technology-driven environment where service provision is critical
- Knowledge of Live stream transmission systems and equipment
- Ability to remain calm under high-pressure situations.
- Media technical background
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
If you find this a good challenge and you qualify, please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Quote the code HRD/TC/5/ 2022
The closing date will be Friday 3rd June 2022 at 5pm. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.