Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Principal Engineer: Core Network Support – Service Awareness – (22000298)
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Core Network Support Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Core Network Support the position holders responsibilities shall include but is not limited to operation, maintenance, optimization, automation, transformation and implementation of Core Network equipment and services.
- Responsible for implementation, Operation and Maintenance of EPC and IMS equipment e.g. DRA, STP, MSS, MGCF, MME, PGW, SGW, PCRF, SBC.
- Solution design and implementation of layer 6/7 services in the EPC and IMS domains
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions using service awareness techniques like flow-based charging, bandwidth control, service reports, security protection and subscriber behavior analysis.
- Design policies such as gating control, traffic shaping, traffic policing, QoS updates, redirections, header enrichment, online/offline charging policies: traffic based, time-based, event-based, etc.
- Keeps current with technological developments with an emphasis on security within the industry. Monitors and evaluates competitive applications and products. Reviews literature, patents, standards, open source projects, and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Assists with the design process and assists in guidance with regards to practices, procedures, and techniques.
- Assists in tracking and evaluating performance metrics.
- Works with Business Agile teams and technology teams to determine if Core Network infrastructure and applications fit specification and technical requirements. Tests and evaluates systems, subsystems, and components.
- Acts as a technical contact and liaison for outside vendors and/or customers.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex Core network issues.
- Designs and configures Core Network System
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related certification
- At least 3 years related experience
- EPC, 2G/3G/4G/5G, NBIOT, CS and IMS systems knowledge
- Familiarity with Virtualization & cloud technologies
- Knowledge of routing and switching technologies
- Possess strong analytical and troubleshooting skills; a commitment to excellence.
- Possess creative ability, credibility, self-confidence and independence.
- Able to work under pressure, make priority decisions and multi-task.
- Knowledge of DevOps automations tools & scripting, Programming in Python is an advantage.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.