Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PROJECT MANAGER- ENTERPRISE PROJECTS DEPLOYMENT – (22000306)
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who me
Reporting to the Senior Manager- Enterprise Projects Deployment the role holder will undertake and manage the end to end deployment of customer projects by applying professional project management methodologies & techniques from project initiation phase, planning phase, execution, monitoring and reporting, quality assurance, project communications to project closure phase to achieve the set scope objectives of cost, time and quality.
- Analyze project scope and contractual elements, plan, identify and mobilize resources needed.
- Liaise with relevant technical and customer service teams internal and external to plan project work and ensure that the linkages between the various teams capture all the tasks that need to be carried out in a specific project within a specific timeframe;
- Develop and execute project implementation schedules and plans and revise them as appropriate to meet changing needs and customer requirements.
- Effectively apply the correct project implementation methodology (Agile Frameworks or Waterfall) as each scenario demands and enforce quality standards
- Coordinate and manage all cross functional (cross team) activities & 3rd party roles using either Agile or Waterfall approach depending on the nature of project;
- Track and manage day-to-day operational, technical and logistical aspects of projects. Identify and mitigate risks. Ensure project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored;
- Identify, categorize and manage risk, log issues and address stakeholder concerns to ensure project success.
- Keep project stakeholders regularly informed of project plans, schedules and changes through timely status reports. Communicate essential project information to cross functional teams and conduct follow through for timely action;
- Prepare project documentation and review deliverables before handover to client.
- Conduct service User Acceptance Tests (UAT) prior to project commissioning.
- Provide copies of relevant documentation to the Business Support Team for onward service support & SLA enforcement.
- Ensure timely and accurate billing by Finance.
- Degree in a business discipline, IT or Engineering;
- Practitioner Level Certifications in PrinceII, PrinceII Agile and Managing Successful Programs (MSP)
- Working knowledge of Agile / Scrum / Kanban
- Experience in centralization/integration processes where functions need to be aligned to achieve specific objectives;
- At least 2 years’ experience in managing high budget IT & Telecoms Projects in a Service Delivery environment a clear advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of Enterprise products and services;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (articulate) coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Good report writing skills coupled with excellent presentation skills;
- Experience and Skills;
- Highly developed analytical thinking skills;
- Ability to role-model and manage customers and fellow team members – negotiation skills;
- Appreciation of basic accounting knowledge preferred.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.