Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Responsible for performing financial analysis on actuarial liabilities, claims experience, pricing, solvency and capital requirements as well as suitability of reinsurance arrangements.
- Run, adjust and make assumptions on valuation models of claims and premium liabilities on specific lines of business;
- Prepare draft reports e.g. valuation, claims experience, solvency, capital;
- Monitor and investigate claims experience and provide insights on products for specific lines of business;
- Review pricing, check adequacy of premiums and provide recommendation for the specific lines of business;
- Monitor solvency position and capital requirements for the subsidiary;
- Prepare monthly data reconciliation report for specific lines of business;
- Review and recommend suitability of reinsurance arrangements for specific lines of business and;
- Review and analyze data from AKI/IRA for use in quarterly industry analysis report for specific lines of business.
- Actuarial Science or Statistics or Mathematics or related field is required
- Certified Actuarial Analyst (CAA)
- 3 years of relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Knowledge of actuarial software in terms of capabilities and output;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good analytical skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 3rd June 2022. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 30th June2022 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.