Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Incumbent will report to the Sector Head and will be responsible for providing financial and business solutions to Small Business Enterprise customers including credit solutions, liability products, PAR and customer relationship management.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Developing new business opportunities by proactively marketing for Small Business Enterprise lending and deposit mobilization opportunities from both current and prospective clients
- Appraise, review, validate and process Small Business Enterprise customer applications in a timely manner
- To act as the relationship officer for all Small Business Enterprise customers and to work closely with the customers in the Branch to the mutual benefit of both the customers and the bank market for new business.
- Cross – selling of all bank services and marketing for new business.
- Collection of market intelligence information, local competition, products, and levels of service.
- Maintain a good quality loan book by ensuring arrears on normal and watch category accounts are collected promptly.
- Maintain a database of all Small Business Enterprise clients in the branch portfolio.
- Training of new and existing clients on the Bank’s products.
- Develop rapport with potential clients and be able to close sales and contracts in lending and bank business acquisition.
- To perform any other duty as assigned in line with the Organizational goals and objectives.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- A university degree preferably in a business-related field.
- AKIB banking certificates will be an added advantage.
- 3 years’ experience in banking, 2 of which should be in Business development and customer relationship management.
- Solid analytical skills and experience in credit appraisal, handling and resolving customer requests and queries.
- Good understanding of prudential guidelines and KYC.
- Have strong communication and team building skills with ability to work with diverse teams.
- Resilient, Confident and self-motivated.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CVs (with the position title on the subject line) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for application is on or before 3rd June 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.