Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Human Resource and Talent Management
We help make finance work for Africa’s future
Established in 2012 and supported by UK aid, FSD Africa is a specialist development agency working to build and strengthen financial markets across sub-Saharan Africa. We work to reduce poverty through a ‘market systems development’ approach, which means we aim to address the structural, underlying causes of poverty by improving how financial market systems function.
We believe that investing in building a financial system that is transparent, stable and accessible creates the conditions for a fair and sustainable future, where inequality is reduced, corruption is tackled, and where individuals, businesses and governments alike are able to prepare for future challenges, from climate change to political instability.
From our headquarters in Nairobi, our team of financial sector experts work alongside governments, business leaders, regulators and policy makers to design and build ambitious programmes that make financial markets work better for everyone. Depending on the project, we can provide a combination of grants, investment capital, market insights or technical assistance to ensure we achieve our objectives.
FSD Africa internship programme’s purpose is to provide participants with an excellent opportunity to gain work-place experience, expand knowledge, refine career goals and build professional networks, mentors and contacts.
As a student you will need to meet the following criteria
- Enrolled in an undergraduate degree programme
- Enrolled in a four-year degree course in a collegiate or undergraduate level of a university at the time of application and during the internship; and
- Have completed at least 3 years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution towards the completion of an undergraduate programme
- Enrolled in a second university degree or higher at the time of application and during the internship
- Have completed at least four years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution towards the completion of a degree, if pursuing their studies in countries where higher education is not divided into undergraduate and graduate stages; or
- Not have graduated prior to the beginning of the internship. If a candidate is graduating before the internship period begins, they are no longer eligible
Skills and Competencies
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Computer literacy
- Demonstrated keen interest in working in the development or financial sector
- Demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and
- beliefs and to uphold and live the core values of FSD Africa
We are looking for students enrolled in these fields:
- Business Management, or related degree programme
- Information Technology
- Economics, Mathematics, Accounting and Finance and related courses
- Climate Finance
- Communications – Programme, Digital, Development
- Any other degree related to our area of expertise
Please send your application by 04 June 2022 with the title FSD Africa Internship Programme using the link https://fsdafrica.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=53
Shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis.