Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CUSTOMER CARE ASSISTANT/TELEPHONE OPERATOR GRADE 6 (Nairobi Campus)
- Operating switchboard for smooth flow of communication within and outside the Institute.
- Maintaining call register for record purposes.
- Maintaining and updating institutional directory to enhance efficiency in communication.
- Receiving visitors and directing them to the appropriate offices for good public relations.
- Providing good customer care service.
- Providing specifications on procurement of telephone and related facilities to ensure they are of good quality.
- Overseeing installation of telephone equipment to ensure all extension are correctly connected,
- Answering and directing telephone calls to ensure smooth communication.
- Reporting promptly any switchboard defects to the supervisor.
- Maintaining incoming and outgoing telephone records for future reference and
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade “D+” (Plus) or its equivalent,
- Certificate in Telephone Operation, Reception and Front Office Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized institution
- Have a certificate of good conduct from the Kenya Police
- Applicants must have proven integrity, assertiveness, alertness and compliance to order
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send three (3) copies of their application, accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic and professional certificates, National ID card or passport, and any other relevant testimonials.
An electronic copy in PDF format to the Vice Chancellor through email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Three hard copies marked as per the position should be sent to:
The Vice Chancellor
Kenya Methodist University
P.O. Box 267 – 60200
To be received on or before 10th June 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to bring the following:
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal Investigation Department.
- Letters of recommendation (in sealed envelopes) from at least three persons familiar with the applicant’s professional experience and general character one of whom must be the pastor of their local church.
All the positions above require individuals who are of high ethical standards, integrity, and professionalism.
KeMU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.