Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
What drives our operations? Our people. We’re looking for an analytical and solutions-driven Operations Specialist with excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to help us transform the ride-hailing industry in Kenya.
Your role will have a direct and tangible impact on local operations that you can see in real-time. If you’re ready to take full ownership of your work, negotiate impactful deals for our driver community, challenge norms, and shape movement patterns in the urban landscape – here’s your chance! You will be reporting directly to the Senior Operations Manager leading the local operations team, and working closely with other cross-functional/HQ stakeholders to support our mission to make cities more sustainable, accessible, and affordable.
Your daily adventures will include:
Lead in driver community management, communications and activities – being honest, transparent and engaging with drivers is our priority
Collaborating with local operations and other local/HQ teams to collect and action on feedback gathered from the driver community
Hands-on supply management in Kenya- working autonomously and taking initiatives to build brand reputation, driver retention and loyalty
Be a subject matter expert of the industry and be an effective communicator between Bolt and the driver community
Develop and execute strategies/initiatives to increase positive engagement with the driver community
We are looking for:
- You have 2+ years experience in an analytical position
- You are a strong collaborator with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English and Swahili
- Experience in social media content creation will be added advantage
- You are highly analytical and have a data-driven mindset with excellent Excel skills
- You are a hustler, not stopping after several obstacles a day
- You are passionate about new technologies and ride-hailing
- You have a strong motivation to solve problems creatively and efficiently
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are detail-oriented and organised You are customer-oriented and will strive to strengthen your driver value proposition to ensure supply growth
You will get extra credits for:
(i) Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
(ii) Experience in product launches or running a business
Why you’ll love it here:
Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one. Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
You must be logged in to post a comment.