Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
DEPOT SUPERVISOR (SENIOR WAREHOUSING & LOGISTICS OFFICER)-NKCC/HR.1155/DS/18/05/2022
To ensure timely distribution of product to the sales staff based on order requirements.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring products are received and dispatched to the market in good time
- Determining the allocation of products to the salesmen to ensure daily target is achieved
- Generating stock order requirements
- Reconciling stocks through comparing receipts from the factory and issues to the market
- Monitoring the quality and quantity of crates and controlling the receipt and issuance of crates from/to salesmen, agents, production, and other locations
- Ensuring proper crates records are maintained at all locations
- Overseeing the acquisition and replenishment of crates
- Ensuring proper crates inspection and storage and that depots maintain the quantity of crates allocated to them
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
Qualifications and personal specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement & Supply chain Management or its equivalent
- Minimum work experience of 8 years relevant work experience with two years in supervisory work experience
- Proficient with office computer applications, SAP is an added advantage
- Must be a member of a professional body
If you meet the above requirements, please send HARD COPIES of your applications quoting the Name of Position and Reference Number applied for on the covering letter and ENVELOPE, together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonies, and contacts of at least three references and daytime telephone contacts to:
Chief Manager, Human Resource and Administration
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Ltd
P.O. Box 30131 – 00100
All applications SHOULD BE sent through the above address ONLY NOT later than 13th June 2022 by 5 pm.
All selected candidates shall be required to fulfill Chapter 6 of the 2010 Kenya Constitution.
“New KCC is an equal opportunity Employer and persons with disability are encouraged to apply”