Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PRINCIPAL/SENIOR ACCOUNTANT- CREDIT CONTROL-NKCC/HR.1159 /CO/18/05/2022
To ensure timely collection of debts from credit customers as per the credit policy and ensure proper posting into the SAP system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage debt collection and monitoring credit limits
- Ensure timely collection of all revenues including but not limited to Sales revenue and rent
- Review expenditure returns from departments, prepare variance analysis and interpret financial policies for sound financial principles, practices procedures for effective internal control
- Prepare and update debtors and general ledgers daily
- Assist other departmental and sectional managers in the management of their budgets through regular provision of reliable up to date financial information
- Review the coding of ledger and store items in the system to ensure that is accurate and sufficient
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation statements for every customer daily
- Verification of payment cheques, Mobile Money, EFTs and bank transfers.
- Ensure all customer accounts are updated and reconciled to the letter
- Prepare debt ageing reports for decision making and advise management on way forward
- Review vote book entries and undertake monthly variance analysis.
Qualifications and personal specifications
- Master’s degree in business (Finance/Accounting) or any other relevant qualifications;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (Finance/Accounting) or Equivalent qualifications;
- CPA(K) & Certificate in Credit Management
- Membership in good standing of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK).
- Member in good standing of the Institute of Certified Credit professionals.
- A minimum period of eight (8) years in relevant work experience and at least three (3) years in supervisory role in a position in the Public Service or Private Sector
- Proficiency in computer applications (SAP is an added advantage)
If you meet the above requirements, please send HARD COPIES of your applications quoting the Name of Position and Reference Number applied for on the covering letter and ENVELOPE, together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonies, and contacts of at least three references and daytime telephone contacts to:
Chief Manager, Human Resource and Administration
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Ltd
P.O. Box 30131 – 00100
All applications SHOULD BE sent through the above address ONLY NOT later than 13th June 2022 by 5 pm.
All selected candidates shall be required to fulfill Chapter 6 of the 2010 Kenya Constitution.
“New KCC is an equal opportunity Employer and persons with disability are encouraged to apply”