Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PRINCIPAL/SENIOR ACCOUNTANT- DEPOT/FACTORY ACCOUNTANT – NKCC/HR.1158/A/18/05/2022
To ensure timely processing of payments to suppliers, staff, and locations as well as administration of petty cash and treasury management. The position also ensures proper accounting of all stocks, inventory and fixed assets and monthly production for all categories of products
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee bank and cash reconciliation in their business units
- Prepare summary production reports on a daily and monthly basis
- Management of location stocks and staff in the section
- Oversee the management of all revenues including sales and rent
- Maintain the fixed assets register
- Review and ensure timely and accurate preparation of management accounting reports on monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Provide technical support to locational units during the budget making process
- Interpret financial policies for sound financial principles, practices procedures for effective internal control
- Assist other departmental and sectional managers in the management of their budgets through regular provision of reliable up to date financial information.
- Carry out financial planning and consolidate department work plans
- Participate in Resource Mobilization initiatives of the Company.
- Verification of payment cheques, EFTs, and bank transfers.
- Review the coding of ledger and store items in the system to ensure that is accurate
- Verifying posting of payments and receipts in the cashbook for accuracy.
- Providing safe custody of payment vouchers and approved journal.
Qualification & personal specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/Accounting or Equivalent qualifications.
- Master’s degree in business administration (Finance/Accounting) or any other relevant qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA/ACCA)
- Membership in good standing of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK).
- A minimum period of eight (8) years in relevant work experience and at least four (4) years in supervisory role.
- Proficiency in computer applications; SAP an added advantage
If you meet the above requirements, please send HARD COPIES of your applications quoting the Name of Position and Reference Number applied for on the covering letter and ENVELOPE, together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonies, and contacts of at least three references and daytime telephone contacts to:
Chief Manager, Human Resource and Administration
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Ltd
P.O. Box 30131 – 00100
All applications SHOULD BE sent through the above address ONLY NOT later than 13th June 2022 by 5 pm.
All selected candidates shall be required to fulfill Chapter 6 of the 2010 Kenya Constitution.
“New KCC is an equal opportunity Employer and persons with disability are encouraged to apply”