Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (SENIOR PRODUCTION OFFICER) – NKCC/HR.1156/PS/18/05/2022
To supervise, coordinate and control milk reception, processing and packaging as well as oversee dispatch of the same to the stores department
Duties and responsibilities
- Supervising, directing, motivating, and controlling the production staff
- Planning, coordinating, and executing production daily activities in liaison with the Assistant Factory Manager
- Ensuring quality standards are achieved and maintained throughout the production operations as prescribed by the company procedures
- Controlling, reconciling, and balancing factory stocks
- Preparation of periodic reports as per the company reporting policies
- Identifying and resolving staff issues in the production environment
- Liaising with the Quality Assurance officer on quality matters in production
- Liaising with the Factory Engineer on engineering matters in production.
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
Qualifications and personal specifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science & Technology/Dairy Technology or related field
- A minimum period of Four (4) years in relevant work experience
- Food Safety Management System / Quality Management Systems (QMS) qualifications
- Proficiency in computer applications, SAP is an added advantage
If you meet the above requirements, please send HARD COPIES of your applications quoting the Name of Position and Reference Number applied for on the covering letter and ENVELOPE, together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonies, and contacts of at least three references and daytime telephone contacts to:
Chief Manager, Human Resource and Administration
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Ltd
P.O. Box 30131 – 00100
All applications SHOULD BE sent through the above address ONLY NOT later than 13th June 2022 by 5 pm.
All selected candidates shall be required to fulfill Chapter 6 of the 2010 Kenya Constitution.
“New KCC is an equal opportunity Employer and persons with disability are encouraged to apply”