Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To ensure the products are always available in the market and customers’ orders sufficiently serviced
Duties and responsibilities
- Receiving stocks at the distribution
- Verifying stocks as well as loading products on and off the distribution vehicles
- Distributing products to outlets and invoicing the customers
- Collection of crates from the outlets
- Processing of the sales order for the next day
- Reconciliation of records for the day
- Prepare route sales reports
- Prospecting for new clients
- Liaising with the Sales Representatives to improve on market expansion and debt collection
Qualifications and personal specifications
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines (sales & marketing, Business administration) or its equivalent from a recognised institution
- Bachelor’s degree in (sales & marketing, Business administration) or its equivalent from a recognized institution will be an added advantage
- Minimum 2years experience in sales and marketing
- Proficiency in computer applications; SAP is an added advantage
If you meet the above requirements, please send HARD COPIES of your applications quoting the Name of Position and Reference Number applied for on the covering letter and ENVELOPE, together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonies, and contacts of at least three references and daytime telephone contacts to:
Chief Manager, Human Resource and Administration
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Ltd
P.O. Box 30131 – 00100
All applications SHOULD BE sent through the above address ONLY NOT later than 13th June 2022 by 5 pm.
All selected candidates shall be required to fulfill Chapter 6 of the 2010 Kenya Constitution.
“New KCC is an equal opportunity Employer and persons with disability are encouraged to apply”