Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
Department: Office of DVC Planning & Development
Reporting to: Office of DVC
Basic job summary:
This position will be responsible for providing research assistance to the DVC Planning & Development by collecting data, keeping records, conducting literature review and research, analysing data, and drafting academic, professional, journalistic, write-ups under the guidance of the DVC.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance in preparation of research proposals and implementation of research projects.
- Assist in collecting various forms of data pertaining to the research project carried out by the DVC Planning & Development.
- Assist in keeping records of information obtained during research. This may include development and maintenance of a database of information, hard files, etc.
- Assist in conducting literature review and research in relation to research projects undertaken by the DVC Planning and Development.
- Provide assistance in data analysis and preparation of research reports, articles, cases, etc.
Minimum Academic Qualifications:
- Masters in Entrepreneurship or closely related management course. Knowledge or academic background in Psychology or Social Sciences will be an advantage.
- At least 2 years’ experience in conducting and publishing research in various publication outlets
- Skills and experience in use of Mixed Methods (both Qualitative and Quantitative Methods)
- Experience in use of at least one established statistical data analytic software e.g., SPSS, STATA, etc
Competencies and Attributes
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability conduct research
- Excellent English, writing skills and emotional quotient
- Excellent communication skills
- Dynamic and innovative
Are you qualified for this position and interested in working with us? We would like to hear from you. Kindly send us a copy of your updated resume and letter of application (ONLY) quoting “Junior Research Fellow” on the subject line to email@example.com by 8th June 2022.
Due to the large number of applications we may receive, kindly note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please be advised that Strathmore University is an equal opportunity employer and does NOT ask for money from applicants under any circumstances during its recruitment process. Interested applicants are encouraged to exercise caution upon receiving any such interview opportunity that requires payment of any money.