Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
At Afriex, our mission is to remove the friction of sending money across borders and to level the economic playing field on a global scale. To achieve this we are building a global payment network: a scalable and usable infrastructure that integrates existing fiat and crypto payment networks, including but not limited to crypto exchanges, banks, card processors, and public blockchains. We believe that cryptocurrency will set a new standard for secure online payments, giving individuals and merchants a seamless way to transact with anybody in the world.
This role is open to candidates from Philippines, Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana and the rest of the world.
You’ll need to:
- Answer the phone: respond to customer questions and complaints. This is an English speaking audience that lives in America and sends money home to Africa
- Respond to customer inquiries on livechat: you may have multiple chats going at one
- Answer emails in a timely manner
- Multitask: As you can see customers can contact us from many channels and we must be able to respond to them
- Document your insights and make suggestions to the product team
- Make good judgements
- Excellent english speaking and writing skills
- Demonstrate a strong education background
- Willingness to learn
- Customer service experience
- Bonus if you have worked at a fintech company
- Your own laptop – Afriex has a Bring Your Own Device Policy (BYOD) for all roles.
How to apply and what to expect:
- Send in your CV
- Send in a sample or description of your product work. Your work sample can be one or more public links to products you’ve worked on, or if your best work has happened behind closed doors, it can be a description of the work you did in enough detail for us to understand it.
- Initial interview: We’ll chat with you about your background, prior experience, motivation for working at Afriex, and other introductory things. This call is about getting to know you on your terms. After the call, we’ll send you a short take-home assignment, this assignment is more of an opinion piece and should only take 30 minutes to 1 hour. It is meant to measure general product sense and communication skills. It is also used as a good discussion point for the rest of the interview.
- Technical interview: In this interview, You’ll meet with an Afriex team member, Investor or advisor to discuss how you would tackle various problems. We don’t expect you to know the answer to every question we might ask—an impressive technical interview might just as much mean that you asked insightful questions as that you had insightful answers.
- Final team interview: After the technical interview, we’ll let you know whether we’re interested in moving forward to a final interview where you’ll get an opportunity to talk to the entire team at Afriex. We’ll ask you more questions about your leadership and organizational experience and you’ll be able to ask any questions you still have about our culture, our plans, our upcoming technical challenges, and whatever else comes to your mind.
- Offer: After the final interview, we’ll let you know whether we’re interested in extending an offer. If we extend an offer, our team members will continue to be available for you to ask anyone any questions that might have come up for you since the last interview.
All of our interviews will be conducted over video chat.
We want you to be comfortably able to show yourself off in the best possible light. If there are any accommodations we can make during the interview process to make things easier for you, please
let us know. At any point, please feel free to email any questions to email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!
Afriex is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.