Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Assistant Manager, Security Technology Roadmap & COE Specialist – ()
Job Purpose: Security Technology Specialist provides a demonstrated mastery and in-depth understanding of existing and emerging system, database, infrastructure and network security technologies in a complex network environment
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Measure the effectiveness of the Advanced Cyber Security & Emerging technologies / controls capabilities to ensure appropriate plans are in place to address lower performance and ineffective practices
- Support the delivery of the 3 year Cyber security roadmap to maintain and optimize the Advanced Cyber Security & Emerging technologies / controls capability
- Lead the enhancement and optimization of implemented reporting mechanisms to demonstrate the value of the Advanced Cyber Security & Emerging technologies / controls function with tangible benefits
- Identifies technical and business opportunities to take advantage of cross project knowledge, best practices and reusability to expedite projects
- Manage the security posture of IT infrastructure for overseas locations
- Provide deployment services on enabling new infrastructure capability
- Follow information security policies, methods, standards, National Institutes of Standard and Technology (NIST) standards and practices to organizational information systems, IT reference materials and interpret regulations
- Implement security controls, perform ongoing maintenance and prevent, detect, analyze and respond to security incidents
- Communicate with Information Security Officer, and other IT personnel within the organization and organizational staff
- Help coordinate the implementation of security programs across all agency platforms
- Assist with Active Directory access and Group Policies, Internet intrusion detection, Internet filtering, and monitoring of employee access, virtual private networking (LAN/WAN) security
- Assist and participate with the Senior IT Specialist as an advisor in projects to enhance or develop new IT systems, or to study the feasibility of acquiring new technology
- Understand information security trends
- Document and communicate security solution roadmap to the Head of secueity technology roadmap and COE team
- Document security product and services for each information security domain
- Understand all security domain, application, implementation and objectives to the business
Budgets/ Financial Input
- Provide budget input and recommendations
- Provide knowledge business services and product to the security team
- Consolidate and translate business security needs into finical measurable matrix
- A Degree or its equivalent in Information Technology, Network Security, Enterprise Network Management, Information Security, Management Information System Computing, Engineering or similar area of study
- Relevant industry certifications in information security program and governance as well as PMP will be an added advantage
- Minimum of Two (2) years of computer information technology experience.
- Minimum of Two (2) years of experience engineering and designing IT security solutions
- Minimum of 1 year working as a business analyst in technical security and IT
- Good understanding all the information security domains
- Experience of identifying and managing technology security risk
- Certification like CISSP, CCSP, CISA, CCISO, SABSA, ISO27001/22301 will be of advantage
Key Critical Competencies
- Ability to know when to implement solutions with consideration to the wider impacts i.e. risk, cost, customer impact, timescales, etc.
- Excellent negotiation, and written and verbal presentation skills
- Ability to handle high pressure situations with key stakeholders
- Good Analytical skills, Problem solving and Interpersonal skills
- Deep knowledge of enterprise application development security controls
- Good knowledge of Telco convergence business, FinTech network traffic consumption and OpenAPI