Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SECTOR MANAGER-MANUFACTURING – ()
Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC Congo, Equity Bank is now home to over 12 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa. Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below
- Implement the Manufacturing Banking Business Development initiatives in line with the Bank strategy and business growth plan.
- Identify opportunities for growth and new business acquisition through market research, analysis, and networking.
- Develop, grow and maintain a strong client and transaction pipeline and convert these to businesses that achieve customer satisfaction, the banks’ financial budgets, and strategic goals.
- Actively market and drive the uptake of the Manufacturing Banking services and products to new and existing clients. Identify opportunities for cross-selling of relevant products and services.
- Ensure day-to-day client relationship management and engagement with customers to foster a good and lasting business partnership between the customer and the Bank.
- Promote excellent customer experience by driving and advocating customer requirements through the various functions in the bank to deliver high service standards that delight the bank’s customers.
- Ensure full compliance with Manufacturing Banking standards while adhering to the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Partner with Regional Management, Branch Management teams, and Support Functions to increase the market share of the Manufacturing Banking segment with regard to customer numbers, products, service consumption, and revenues while proactively reducing the non-performing loan book.
- Collaborate with Branch Managers and ensure to drive account utilization and sustainable deposits.
- Drive transactional income from Manufacturing Banking clients through effective customer service and cross-selling the Bank’s products and services.
- Establish profitable banking relationships with Manufacturing Banking clients by providing high-quality banking and other financial services where the Bank operates
- Provide feedback to Management on Manufacturing Banking market analysis and segmentation with regards to products, credit risk evaluation, and customer feedback among others.
- In liaison with other stakeholders, ensure quality portfolio management by effective identification of risks and their mitigations.
- Conduct preliminary credit reviews and make recommendations for new and existing facilities in line with the Bank’s credit policy and Manufacturing Compliance guidelines.
- Regularly monitor performing/non-performing accounts within the assigned portfolio.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Banking or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Five (5) years banking experience in the Financial/banking sector, three (3) of which should be in Relationship Management in Infrastructure, Oil, Energy, Transport & Manufacturing.
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial thinking
- Excellent research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Integrity & courage to challenge actions within various business units and the status quo.
- Strong persuasion, management, and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Creative approach, with the ability to anticipate challenges and develop innovative solutions
- Customer & Client-Focused Innovation – able to meet the demands of internal and external customers
- Meaningful Collaboration – Ability to establish key partnerships and facilitate, influence, collaborate and establish accountability through all levels of the organization to help drive uptake of the Bank’s products and services
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills