Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The position reports to the Front Of House Manager, is responsible for overseeing night management and managing all aspects of Lobby Operations and ensuring the delivery of the Fairmont service experience throughout the entire guest journey and supervises the team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage overnight operations for the Front Office
- Ensure guest satisfaction by resolving any problems and concerns with exceptional services and ensuring guest safety is our number one priority
- Reconcile revenue balances, process guest ledgers and balance accounts receivable, balance and audit postings and settlements.
- Prepare management reports
- Ensure all system updates for the front office are completed
- Lead, support and supervise all overnight operational departments
- The Night Manager is responsible for the actioning of Crisis Procedures overnight in accordance with the Fire Evacuation Plan.
- Ensures that team are fully trained in emergency procedures and to assist in carrying out any practice drill
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous Overnight Management experience in a similar role in a luxury hospitality environment
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent Microsoft Window application and PMS experience is required
- Highly organized, ability to be flexible and proven skills working in an environment with constant standing and walking throughout the shift
How To Apply