Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
The Software Quality Assurance Analyst will perform quality reviews on business requirements, develop standardized testing methods and strategies, lead execution of functional and non-functional tests and implementing quality testing and reporting processes to track and ensure adherence to quality software development process and products.
- Champion and coordinate business requirements reviews across functional teams and ensures that the business requirements are complete, precise and testable.
- Works with project team to define and create overall project test strategy/test plan, plan test schedules or strategies and Identifies test resources, estimates test effort in accordance with project scope or delivery dates and ensures that the test strategy is achieved.
- Develop, document, and maintain functional and non-functional test cases, test scripts and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Works collaboratively with the business units and project teams to execute and validate test cases based upon business requirements and ensures that the test cases are traceable to the requirements. In collaboration with GEA and other critical stakeholders, tune the SQA processes, adopt tools and define re-usable templates in-line with the adoption and maturity of the SQA Framework. Define test process including required test activities and deliverables, conduct Test Readiness Assessment, establish test beds, and ensure that test beds are available for all planned white box and black box testing activities.
- Engages, champions, and collaborates with technical teams / personnel in non-functional testing including integration, regression, load, performance, security, and usability testing.
- Prepare, share, and review test results periodically, report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws and develop test acceptance reports for projects and software changes.
- Works with business units to perform post deployment sanity and regression tests and post-implementation review within defined period to confirm that the deployed solution works as per the business requirements.
- Participates in formulation and Implementation of Software process improvement policies and strategies for IT division.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in preferably in Business or IT related field.
- Certification in Project Management or ITIL or ISTQB Foundation or ISTQB Agile Tester or Certified Test Engineer (CSTE) or Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA) or Certified Associate in Software Testing (CAST) or Certified Manager of Software Quality (CMSQ).
- 4 years’ experience in Software Quality Assurance & IT Projects.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
To be considered your application must be received by Tuesday, 14th June 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.