Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Responsible for preparing the room and equipment for patient examinations
- Taking x-rays/performing radiological examinations as prescribed by a medical practitioner
- Assisting the radiologist perform special examinations e.g. barium meals
- Processing x-ray images, documentation and dispatching
- Ensures that examinations are carried out in consistency with the procedure protocols, patient conditions, physical abilities and age requirements
- Maintaining a radiological register of patients
- Provide image intensifier services when required
- Provide radiographic services in Cath-lab
- Mentors junior Radiographer
Required Qualifications for the Position
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences
- Two (2) years working experience in similar position
- Registered and licensed by the Kenya Nuclear Radiological Authority
- Special skills in mammography, CT and Cath lab will be an added advantage
- Up to date registered membership with SORK
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, Copies of Academic Certificates, three  referees and include their telephone contacts and email address to email@example.com so as to reach us not later than 15th June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Please note Mater Misericordiae Hospital does not charge any fee at any stage of our recruitment process