Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Senior Engineer, Energy Database Developer& Data Analyst – (22000254)
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for Senior Engineer, Energy Database Developer& Data Analyst within Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Reporting to the Manager, Planning& Design, the successful candidate will have end to end ownership of energy data base systems, digitalization and Automation in full consideration of energy efficiency and reduction in energy consumption, energy systems digitalization & automation initiatives spectrum of network (Data centre, Hub sites, BTS sites) in the region assigned.
- Develop energy Database and Dashboard
- Drive Implementation of energy systems digitalization and Automation.
- Energy data analysis and presentation (KPLC, Solar, Diesel).
- Liaise with Data Center OPS/Energy Planning/ Energy Implementation teams, and Regional Network Maintenance team to in develop and capturing correct site Power sources, Energy Assets
- Energy Projects Benefit realization
- Energy equipment inventory management.
- Vendor Selection for different Projects: Evaluation of EOI and RFP documents for vendor selection in respect to Digitalization agenda.
- Build intelligent models and predictive analysis for power planning
- A Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Electrical & Electronics, Engineering, Telecommunication, Computer, IT or related field
- Should have demonstrable 5yrs experience working in and developing energy database system in telecommunication.
- Should demonstrate expertise IT/computer skills.
- Should demonstrate proficiency in Data Cleaning, Data analytical and presentation skills.
- Machine learning and AI skills
- Knowledge of working with python, Java, VB.NET or C#.
- Knowledge of visualization tools e.g. PowerBI, Tableu, Qlik Sense, etc
- Microservices architecture
- Working knowledge of Big data systems, SQL and NoSQL database management systems with strength in MySQL, Oracle, Sybase, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
As part of the interview process external candidates should prepare the following documentation which will be required at a later stage based on your performance in the interviews/assessments.
- An updated CV with contacts of three referees, 2 who must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field.
- Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct (Less than 1 year old) or a receipt of the same from the CID pending release of the hardcopy document.
- Clearance certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- University Degree Certificate/ Letter of completion from University in case you have not received your degree certificate.
- National ID/Passport.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.