Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HF Bancassurance Intermediary, the bancassurance arm of HF Group, a provider of insurance solutions including general and life insurance has an exciting opportunity.We are seeking talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individuals who are committed to performance excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Direct Sales Representative-Bancassurance
Reporting To: Relationship Manager-Bancassurance
Overall Job Purpose
The Direct Sales Representative-Bancassurance will be responsible for providing complete and appropriate insurance solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and continuously improve through feedback.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Deliver the agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within agreed timelines.
- Coordinate sales effort/activations with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Certificate of proficiency in Insurance (COP). ACII or AIIK or progress towards the same will be an added advantage.
- Business/Insurance related Diploma. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
Key Competencies and Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Knowledgeable with industry’s rules and regulations.
- Results driven and customer focused.
- Basic understanding of the insurance industry and products
10 June 2022