Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
I &M Bank is a leading commercial bank headquartered in Kenya with a growing regional presence. The Bank offers a wide range of commercial banking and financial products and services, and prides itself on introducing innovative products and services based on the needs of its customers. We are seeking to recruit a competent and highly motivated individual with extensive experience and abilities to support business growth in the following position:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
To acquire profitable new life business and retain existing accounts in order to increase Banc assurance market share and achieve profitable growth of business in accordance with targets set and criteria formulated by the Agency. The role will drive business growth through identifying business opportunities on existing bank customers, new to bank customers, existing Banc assurance customers through cross sell initiative.
The incumbent will report to Assistant Manager-Bancassurance and will be responsible for:
Business Promotion and Development
- Coordinating marketing efforts to ensure that new business targets are met.
- Handling new business enquiries; coordinating new business quotation process; and following up quotations with clients/branches.
- Proposing to Management measures to enhance the Agency’s competitiveness.
- Ensuring that the covers recommended meet customer expectations.
- Liaising with the underwriting function to ensure that renewal notices, policy documents and endorsements are dispatch to customers promptly.
- Proposing risk surveys and making recommendations for premium discounts for good risks in our books.
- Closely monitoring customer service satisfaction to ensure renewals are not threatened.
- In liaison with Business Development Manager, negotiating renewal terms of all businesses well in advance and sending formal renewal confirmations to the operations team before the renewal dates.
Business Performance Analysis.
- Preparing Monthly business performance assessments reports including such data as business acquired, business lost, business sources etc.
- Maintaining and regularly updating business progress reports.
Staff Training on Insurance Products.
- Conducting regular training for staff on BA products.
- Updating staff on new products on offer
- Updating staff on the changes in the rating structure.
Academic & Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Insurance or a related field from a recognized institution.
- Insurance Professional qualifications- COP, AIIK or ACII.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in Life Insurance business development.
- Familiar with bank operations.
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent in networking and prospecting.
- Knowledgeable in insurance underwriting and Insurance regulation.
- Ability to make prudent underwriting judgment.
- Excellent sales and marketing skills.
- Commercially oriented and results driven with a good track record of successful delivery and an ability to identify new opportunities.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
If you believe you meet the above requirements log onto our www.imbankgroup.com/ke and click on careers and apply for the position. Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 8th June 2022.
You must be logged in to post a comment.