Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Isuzu East Africa (Isuzu EA) is the leading transport solutions provider in East Africa, selling a wide range of Isuzu vehicles with a solid foundation established by the Isuzu brand’s automotive excellence going back over 40 years in the region. The brand has attained strong leadership in this market, selling over 100,000 units since the first vehicle rolled out of its Nairobi assembly plant in 1977.
With more than 15 models in its line-up, the Isuzu brand has dominated the new vehicle segment for ten years in a row since 2012, achieving a market share of 45.02% by end of 2021. This is a testimony to customer confidence in its vehicles, transport solutions and excellent aftersales service.
We are looking for highly engaged candidates with a track record of excellence to fill the following positions:
Field Engineer (REF: AFS/FE/2022)
This position is responsible for capacity building in Dealerships, Authorized Service Outlets, Workshop process improvements, field product concerns, quality resolution implementation and fleet customer support.
Reporting to the Field Engineering Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions:
• Capacity building for Technicians in Dealerships and Authorized Service Outlets (AS0s).
• Monitoring, measuring, reporting and action planning of Isuzu Dealer Standards deployment
• Supporting Dealers in signing, execution and evaluation of performance of service contracts.
• Implementing and coordinate all aspects of customer field action to achieve desired results by due dates.
• Dealer Issues resolution and escalation to relevant persons for support and execution.
• Implement and coordinate product warranty & policy cases to ensure they are handled promptly and within set guidelines.
• Carrying out problem root cause analysis, preparing technical reports and suggest corrective measures and recommendations.
For appointment to this position, the successful candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
• Bachelors degree (Upper Second Class) in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering from a recognized institution.
• KCSE Mean grade B+.
• Registered Graduate Engineer with the Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK).
• Five years relevant experience.
• Strong Automotive knowledge.
Send your applications to email@example.com
Deadline 13th June, 2022
Isuzu East Africa is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and Inclusivity.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Attractive compensation packages will be offered to successful candidates.