Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Isuzu East Africa (Isuzu EA) is the leading transport solutions provider in East Africa, selling a wide range of Isuzu vehicles with a solid foundation established by the Isuzu brand’s automotive excellence going back over 40 years in the region. The brand has attained strong leadership in this market, selling over 100,000 units since the first vehicle rolled out of its Nairobi assembly plant in 1977.
With more than 15 models in its line-up, the Isuzu brand has dominated the new vehicle segment for ten years in a row since 2012, achieving a market share of 45.02% by end of 2021. This is a testimony to customer confidence in its vehicles, transport solutions and excellent aftersales service.
We are looking for highly engaged candidates with a track record of excellence to fill the following positions:
Parts Scaling Executive (REF: AFS/P&A/2022)
This position is responsible for warehouse and inventory optimization In Parts and Accessories (P&A).
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, Parts & Accessories (PM), the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions:
• Parts scaling per model for newly launched products.
• Aging car parc analysis and parts scaling to meet ad hoc demand.
• Analysing part lines with minimal or uneven demand in relation to the car parc data and proposing optimal stock level to assure steady supply.
• Evaluating dealer & distributor requisite stock levels In line with regional car parc data.
• Demand planning for export market and all model part lines.
• Analysing field visits data and adjusting demand forecast based on customer usage trends.
• Analysing and reviewing fleet customers minimum stock levels to support customer vehicle uptime.
• Maintenance of parts master data.
For appointment to this position, the successful candidate must meet the following minimum requirements:
• Bachelors degree (Upper Second Class) in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive option preferred.
• KCSE Mean grade B+
• Five years relevant experience.
• Automotive parts knowledge.
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 13th June, 2022
Isuzu East Africa is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and Inclusivity.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Attractive compensation packages will be offered to successful candidates.