Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Isuzu East Africa (Isuzu EA) is the leading transport solutions provider in East Africa, selling a wide range of Isuzu vehicles with a solid foundation established by the Isuzu brand’s automotive excellence going back over 40 years in the region. The brand has attained strong leadership in this market, selling over 100,000 units since the first vehicle rolled out of its Nairobi assembly plant in 1977.
With more than 15 models in its line-up, the Isuzu brand has dominated the new vehicle segment for ten years in a row since 2012, achieving a market share of 45.02% by end of 2021. This is a testimony to customer confidence in its vehicles, transport solutions and excellent aftersales service.
We are looking for highly engaged candidates with a track record of excellence to fill the following positions:
Service Advisor (REF: AFS/RS/2022)
This position is responsible for providing solutions to Service Customers and Service Experience management.
Reporting to the Service Administration Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions;
• Scheduling service appointments for customers.
• Coordinating preparation of repair estimates for service authorization.
• Creating repair orders and following up on repairs to meet promised times.
• Warranty administration.
• Making repair or service recommendations.
• Customer communications on vehicle repairs or service.
• Invoicing for completed jobs and coordinating collection of finished vehicles.
• Participating in new vehicle handover process.
For appointment to this position, the successful candidate must meet the following minimum requirements:
• Bachelors degree (Upper Second Class) in Mechanical engineering or a business-related field.
• KCSE Mean grade B+.
• Five years relevant experience.
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 13th June, 2022
Isuzu East Africa is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and Inclusivity.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Attractive compensation packages will be offered to successful candidates.