Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Isuzu East Africa (Isuzu EA) is the leading transport solutions provider in East Africa, selling a wide range of Isuzu vehicles with a solid foundation established by the Isuzu brand’s automotive excellence going back over 40 years in the region. The brand has attained strong leadership in this market, selling over 100,000 units since the first vehicle rolled out of its Nairobi assembly plant in 1977.
With more than 15 models in its line-up, the Isuzu brand has dominated the new vehicle segment for ten years in a row since 2012, achieving a market share of 45.02% by end of 2021. This is a testimony to customer confidence in its vehicles, transport solutions and excellent aftersales service.
We are looking for highly engaged candidates with a track record of excellence to fill the following positions:
Technical Business Analyst (REF: FIN/IT/2022)
This position is responsible for supporting Isuzu EA’s efforts to Implement and Integrate Technology into business processes. It includes evaluating existing computer systems and making suggestions on improvement of the Technological capacity of the business.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions;
• Collaborate with users, business analysts, developers, and technical support teams to define project requirements and specifications.
• Conduct user interviews, data analysis and documentation reviews to capture current state process flows, define technical requirements, design, develop future state process flows & solution diagrams and perform gap assessments.
• Serve as the IT business liaison to drive technological change management in cross functional processes, execution plans and delivery of shared goals.
• Drive digitization and adoption of emerging technologies.
• Support IT strategic initiatives with technical solutions design, implementation and change management.
• Undertake technological business impact assessment and provide guidance in adoption of the same.
Install, configure and maintain end user computing devices hardware and software.
For appointment to this position, the successful candidate must meet the following minimum requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree (Upper Second Class) in IT, Computer Science or equivalent.
• Five years of related experience.
• KCSE Mean grade B+.
• Extensive experience with IT systems, networks and related technologies, SAP ERP systems and Cloud environments.
• Professional qualifications In Microsoft, Cisco certification, IT security.
• Advanced knowledge of programming languages and system integration solutions.
• Knowledge of mainstream software development frameworks.
Send your applications to email@example.com
Deadline 13th June, 2022
Isuzu East Africa is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and Inclusivity.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Attractive compensation packages will be offered to successful candidates.