Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Vacancy No. CGHR/289/05/22
Program description: The Kenya Medical Research Institute (KEMRI), Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine (LSTM) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will be conducting a large community-based study of Attractive Targeted Sugar Bait (ATSB) aimed at reducing malaria transmission in western Kenya. The 3-year project is part of a larger international ATSB consortium involving three countries in Africa, and international partners in the UK and USA. As part of this effort, the project is looking for an exceptional data clerk with relevant work experience to join the study team
- Minimum grade of D+(plus) in KCSE
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in data entry preferable within a busy research set-up. Good Clinical practice (GCP) certificate
- A certificate in computer applications including Microsoft Excel, Ms- Access, Microsoft Word
- Attention to details and good work ethics Must have good organizational skills.
- Ability to work well in a team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Data entry Clerk will report to the data manager to perform the following tasks.
- Ensure timely and accurate data entry into the database(s) – meet data team allocated targets Communicate closely with Data Manager to ensure priority tasks are completed.
- Work with the Data Specialist to ensure that data is routinely backed up, and uphold maximum data confidentiality
- Deal with routine problems or issues that arise during data entry Attending quality control meetings.
- Liaising with data manager to track and schedule study visits.
- To assist in other duties that may be assigned by the data manager
Terms of Employment: Contract for 1 year, renewable as per KEMRI scheme of service.
Probation period for the first 3 month.
Applications should include the following:
Letter of Application (indicate vacancy number)
Current Curriculum Vitae with telephone number and e-mail address.
Letters of reference from 2 referees.
Copies of Certificates and transcripts
Apply to Deputy Director, CGHR, P.O. Box 1578-40100, Kisumu not later than June 23, 2022. The subject in the vacancy header should be the vacancy number.
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITED TO DIVERSITY; PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. KEMRI DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF ITS SELECTION PROCESS INCLUDING APPLICATION, INTERVIEW AND PROCESSING OF OFFER LETTER. IF ASKED FOR A FEE, REPORT SUCH REQUEST IMMEDIATELY
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
You must be logged in to post a comment.