Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Unit Manager – Kakamega
PACIS Insurance Company Limited is a financial institution regulated by IRA which has been in operations for over 15 years in the Kenyan market. The company is an initiative of the Catholic Church which offers a wide range of insurance products within the General and Medical Insurance classes. To meet its growing customer needs and expectations, the company wishes to recruit an experienced, dynamic, and innovative Unit Manager – Kakamega.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The jobholder is responsible for developing and providing effective leadership for aggressive sales and business growth and management of direct sales force.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive continuous growth in the sales production to meet and surpass the set budgets.
- To successfully set up in house agency force, recruit, train, motivate and provide effective field support to the in-house agents to ensure retention of a productive sales force and attainment of set targets.
- Operationalize the marketing and customer service strategies within the agency.
- Identify, target and penetrate niche markets and create awareness of Pacis products within niche markets.
- Promote a positive image of the company through excellent service delivery.
- Play an active role in carrying out CSR activities within the branch networks.
- Ensure compliance with the company policies and procedures on underwriting especially credit policy and documentation.
- Ensure that Direct Sales Agents comply to all regulatory requirements before starting to transact business.
- Ensure that Direct Sales Agents are well equipped with Pacis product knowledge and updated in a timely manner of any changes.
- Carry out frequent client visits for customer relationship management, marketing, major renewals and deal operational issues arising.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
NATURE AND SCOPE:
- Internal Contacts: Business Development team, Operations team.
- External Contacts: Clients
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Minimum Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
- Sales & marketing Certification.
- COP in insurance is an added advantage.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a similar role or in managing retail operations.
Skills and Attributes
- Good leadership skills.
- Excellent negotiation & persuasion skills.
- Tenacious and resilient.
- Ability to motivate and keep focused team.
- Good networking and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Results oriented.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Knowledgeable about the market.
- Computer literate
Applications with a detailed CV, indicating your telephone contacts with names and addresses of three referees should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 4th June 2022.