Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Technical Product Owner (TPO)-Revenue Reporting Automation – (22000304)
We are pleased to announce the position of Technical Product Owner (TPO)-Revenue Reporting Automation in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to Tech Lead Revenue MGT and Financial Reporting, the position holder will be responsible for leading delivery in the Reporting automation squad within BSS tribe, leading the squad initiatives geared towards achieving Zero Manual billing for all the products, work with the cross-functional team in the squad to define the squad priorities, roadmap, delivery and quarterly benefit reviews. The Tech lead will also be the functional expert owning the final designs for the different initiatives and will coordinate knowledge sharing among the team members ensuring initiatives are rolled out with the right.
- Business Delivery: Work directly with the reporting team to automate revenue controls, enterprise products and services reporting and IFRS compliance for all products. Own Roadmap and Gap analysis discussions with the business teams. Own development of reporting pipelines. Own adoption of open-source tooling. Draw reporting best practices, guidelines and standards and adoption.
- Stakeholder Management: work closely with the stakeholders, Support in the identification of risks, dependencies, and impediments, to facilitate finding solutions, collaborating with other teams and stakeholders, and actively escalating, when necessary, to ensure timely resolution.
- Lead reporting automation engineers in the Squad helping them deliver right quality solutions, right architecture, automate ETL Pipelines to ensure timely and accurate realization of all revenue streams, zero manual billing and invoicing, 100% IFRS compliance and dealer commission payments.
- Team development: Ensure team members acquire the relevant skillsets through knowledge transfer, coaching, mentorship and defining clear learning paths
- Provide regular reports and updates on the squad’s performance
- Promotes innovation and continuous improvement together with scalable and sustainable developments
- Defines the professional standards/work methodology in the chapter around reporting automation and compliance.
- Leads and develops the abilities and skills of the members of the chapter, increasing their productivity in the delivery of value for customers.
- Defines processes of interaction, transfer of knowledge and tool sharing among the members of the chapter.
- Holds responsibility for the performance evaluation of the members in the squad.
- Works with the Tribe Lead to provide workforce planning, to include recruitment and development.
- Participates as an expert, solving complex problems related to area of expertise on an ad hoc basis with other teams within the tribe
- Establish regular feedback sessions and owns the PD cycle for team members.
- Acts as a mentor for the specialist resources within their practice, helping them grow in expertise and experience new areas.
- BSc /B-Tech in computer Science/Electrical and communication/ Telecoms, Engineering or a similar field
- At least 5 years’ experience in business Intelligence systems; ETL Tools, Databases and data visualization and process automation.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Great Stakeholder management skills
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Demonstrate excellent Planning and organizing skills
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Proven Track record in delivering results
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.