Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CAMPUS OPERATIONS MANAGER (Job Ref: ZU/10/25/44/2022)
The objective of the position is to increase campus enrollment, support student retention, ensure efficient provision of services, manage campus resources, and ensure effective security management. The ideal candidate possesses the acumen to ensure the sustainability of the Campus.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, the position holder will be responsible for the following, amongst others:
- Overseeing student recruitment and admission to the campus;
- Business development through maximizing the exploration and growth of campus opportunities;
- Ensuring the regulatory and maintenance of operational campus licenses;
- Management of staff as per the HR and other University policies;
- Contributing to the University’s strategic planning with particular responsibility for the campus;
- Responsible for developing and implementing the campus administration budget;
- Responsible for commercial services required to support the University’s corporate aims;
- Management of contracts and partnerships with external and outsourced service providers;
- Responsible for management and maintenance of Campus facilities;
- Overseeing the authorization of check-in and check-out protocol for staff, students, and visitors to University premises;
- Handling security, health, and safety emergencies and engaging state agencies where necessary;
- Ensuring the smooth running of accommodation facilities, including the safety and well-being of guests and resident students;
- Ensuring effective management of the University clinic;
- Supporting and reporting on student attendance and ensuring compliance with the student attendance monitoring process and procedures;
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery;
- Assessing customer feedback and using creativity to establish, improve, and refine services;
Qualification & Experience
- Master’s degree in Business or a related area from a recognized University;
- At least five years of relevant experience in either Marketing, Operations Management, or Administration;
- Ability to go the extra mile, multitask and work under minimal supervision;
- Skills in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures;
- Knowledge of applicable legislation, standards, policies, and procedures within specialty areas.
- Knowledge of budget preparation cost estimating monitoring, and fiscal management principles and procedures;
- Employee development and performance management skills;
- Ability to supervise and train employees, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference number on the subject line and; indicating their current and expected salary on their application letter, not later than 16th June 2022.
ZETECH UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Note: We do not ask for money in any step of the hiring process and all physical meetings including interviews will be held at our Campus in Ruiru: Beware of fraudsters.