Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterized by high pace and diversity. You will get to focus on creating valuable relations with current and new customers and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognized and well-rewarded.
- Developing and sustaining strategic relationship with company-approved vendors
- Onboarding of new vendors into Maersk system and training vendors on processes and ways of working
- Build capacity and capability through constant engagement with vendors
- Handling vendor concerns and payment disputes
- Management and coordination of HSSE activities & vendor compliance.
- Driving performance improvements in accordance with set KPIs through data analysis, reporting and regular vendor performance reviews
- Business cost review and improvement strategies and managing vendors allocation matrix
- Provides relevant support on defined issues within contracts and vendors.
- Escalation point for vendor related issues and risk management.
- Contributes through application of expertise and knowledge.
We are looking for
- Minimum Bachelors degree
- At least 3 years experience in logistics & services, procurement or similar industry
- Procurement skills and analytical
- Team player and good stakeholder management
- Cost conscious and optimization
- Strong functional and structured
- Self-driven & Solution oriented