Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT – NAIVASHA (CONTRACT)
To provide administrative and technical support to the branch, captive and independent intermediaries.
To provide general customer service in respect to all lines of business for all CIC subsidiaries.
- Check compliance of agents with IRA regulations;
- Confirm compliance of the necessary regulatory business licenses;
- Provide input for the branch reports;
- Coordinate day-to-day branch administrative issues; office cleanliness, equipment functions for efficiency in the branch;
- Receive, stamp, scan, index and distribute mail within and outside the Branch;
- Handle phone calls and visitors, as well as resolve customers’ communication through electronic and physical channels;
- Handle customer service issues in underwriting and claims;
- Escalate Customer queries to the relevant job role if necessary;
- Maintain professional ambience within the office premises;
- Promote the organization’s customer service charter;
- Generate quotations in consultation with the Branch Underwriter and Branch Manager;
- Safe Keeping and accountability of security documents i.e. motor insurance certificates, log books, payment receipt vouchers, discharge vouchers, policy documents, revenue stamps, and any other such documents;
- Support all CIC events in the branch territory both for internal events and those involving CIC Stakeholders and /or the general public
- Handling and accounting for money within laid down procedures (Cash, Cheques, credit and debit cards, etc.)
- Participate in premium collection and renewal follow up for the branch.
- Group Life Underwriting, claims and loading of schedules
- Degree in relevant field
- Part qualification in relevant professional field would be an added advantage
- Up to one (1) year relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 14th June 2022. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 13th July 2022 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.