Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HFC Limited, the banking and property finance subsidiary of HF Group has an exciting opportunity in our Technology Department. We are seeking for a talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance, excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Banking Systems Specialist
Reporting To: Manager, Enterprise Systems
Overall Job Purpose
The Banking Systems Specialist works closely with Business, Operations, IT and other relevant teams within the bank, in order to ensure performance of the assigned Banking Systems and Business Support Applications best support to contribute to the bank’s strategic objectives.The role holder is also charged with Banking Systems administration, configuration, Support and Automation of processes in a manner that ensures that all customer information is secure and the pertinent Service Level Agreements measures are consistently attained.
- Execute the planning, analysis, design, configuration, development, integration, system upgrades and enhancements of Banking systems and other Core Applications in line with the Change Management policy.
- Liaise with business users to conduct comprehensive User Acceptance Tests (UATs) with all new deployments for compliance and ensure the business needs are met
- Analyse, troubleshoot and resolve issues encountered by users across the bank and customers, within agreed Service Levels.
- Provide user support by availing accurate and reliable data, training and advising them on appropriate solutions applicable within the systems for maximum productivity
- Provide 24 hour on call support and supervise day-to-day support of the core system and all assigned business application systems.
- Identify, propose and evaluate improvements to systems, functionality and processes as appropriate.
- Coordinate with users and service providers’ issues-resolution through reporting, tracking and enhancement to business applications to ensure expected service levels
- Ensure EOD is successfully done by offering technical support and troubleshooting reported challenges in the end of day processes
- Monitor systems performance by reviewing relevant system alerts/reports against set banking system performance targets
- Documentation of banking system operational procedures for reference and compliance. Ensure that they are in place, reviewed and updated.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by immediate supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- An IT related degree from a reputable institution
- Certification in ITIL
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in supporting a busy ICT environment with good knowledge of banking operations and system procedures. Should have minimum of 2 years’ experience in Banking Systems and Support
- Knowledge of Operating Environments – Windows OS Servers, Linux OS
- Basic SQL query writing skills, design and analysis of system workflows and system administration.
- Working knowledge of the role databases have in managing business processes and Information – RDBMS knowledge
- Working knowledge of Banking Systems and Business Support Applications
Key Competencies and Skills
- Results oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinker
- Problem solving skills
- Good communicator
- Team player.
17 June 2022