Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HFC Limited, an integrated property and financial solutions provider has an exciting opportunity in our Mortgage Business & HFDI Division. We are seeking for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Reporting To: Manager – Planning, Strategy & Performance Management
Overall Job Purpose
The Collections Officer will be responsible for ensuring focused attention on and closely monitoring the performance of an assigned portfolio of accounts in early arrears by identifying, reviewing, monitoring and implementing collections’ action plans to ensure good portfolio performance.
- Reviewing and identifying accounts in early arrears and recommending the best plan of action for resolution.
- Implementing approved action plans and monitoring performance of accounts to ensure that objectives are met
- Keeping requisite data on assigned portfolio that is to be used in production of reports
- Use analytics dashboards to flag and highlight incidences that reflect heightened risk profiles and non-adherence to loans covenants
- Conducting customer call visits to access business performance for property sales clients.
- Ensure accurate Collections Progress Reports (CPR) that is detailed on assigned portfolio are generated and reviewed.
- Reduction of monthly provisioning from current average and accounts migration.
- Coordinating with external service providers e.g. brokers and insurance companies on the recovery process for assigned accounts where necessary (asset finance & IPF).
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Credit management or Business related field
- 3 years’ experience, two of which should be in credit / lending in a debt management / collection functions or credit analysis.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- IT Skills
- Basic principles of banking and lending
- Team player
15 June 2022