Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JOB DESCRIPTIONS FOR CUSTOMER RELATIONS OFFICER POSITION
JOB TITLE Customer Relations Officer
DIRECTORATE/ Directorate of Corporate Services, Corporate
DEPARTMENT Communication Department
GRADE/LEVEL IRA 7
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR Assistant Manager, Customer Relations
a) Job Purpose
The job holder is responsible for implementing strategies aimed at enhancing and maintaining service delivery and customer experience for increased customer satisfaction and establishment of a positive reputation and corporate image.
b) Job Specifications
The duties and responsibilities entail:
- Implement activities articulated in the customer relations strategies for enhanced customer experience, value addition, customer satisfaction and support the realization of strategic objectives.
- Receive, register and maintain a database of all complaints lodged at the Authority.
- Investigate, resolve or escalate (where necessary) and provide feedback to customers as appropriate.
- Prepare monthly customer relations report.
- Maintain customer relationships to build a reputation for excellent service
- Monitor social media for complaints and issues raised against the Authority and provide/coordinate the provision of responses
- Initiate and follow up on the timely resolution of public complaints made against the Authority.
- Implement the customer satisfaction survey recommendations to address service gaps identified during annual surveys
- Prepare quarterly implementation reports
- Implement innovative customer service initiatives to keep abreast with emerging customer needs and expectations.
- Implement the customer relations management systems using CRM programs to enhance customer service and experience across all departments
- Bachelors degree in Mass Communication, Communication Studies, Journalism, Public Relations or any other approved equivalent qualifications from a recognized University/Institution;
- Be a member of a relevant professional body
- Certificate in Computer proficiency
- Meet the provision of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
Competencies and skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical skills
- Problem solving
Terms of Offer:
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position will be negotiat-ed with the successful candidate.
Suitably qualified and experienced individuals should submit applications enclosing a detailed curriculum vitae (CV), copies of relevant academic and professional certificates/testimonials and a copy of National Identity Card.
The CV must at the minimum provide details of the applicant’s email address, day-time mobile telephone numbers, details of current employer, current remuneration and names and contacts of three (3) referees familiar with the applicant’s professional background and experience.
Applications, addressed to the undersigned, may be delivered at the Insurance Regulatory Authority (Registry Section) at Zep-Re Place, 2nd Floor, Longonot Road, Upper Hill. Please note that these should be sealed, marked “Confidential” and indicate the job reference (e.g “REF:SO/01” for Supervision Officer). Alternatively, they may be sent by post or email to:
Commissioner of Insurance & Chief Executive Officer
Insurance Regulatory Authority
P.O Box 43505-00100
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received by close of business on 21st June 2022.
In accordance with The Employment (Amendment) Act, 2022, the Authority will require candidates it wishes to enter into a written contract of service with to comply with Chapter Six of the Constitution by submitting mandatory compliance and clearance certificates from the relevant entities.
IRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and gender equality.
Canvasing in any manner shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.