Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JOB DESCRIPTIONS FOR HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT POSITION
JOB TITLE Human Resource Management Assistant
DIRECTORATE/ Directorate of Corporate Services, Human Resource
DEPARTMENT Management Department
GRADE/LEVEL IRA 8
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR Senior Human Resource Management Officer
a) Job purpose
The job holder will handle the daily administrative and Human Resource duties such as, training and development, selection and recruitment, record maintenance and payroll processing, and provide clerical support to the Department and all employees.
b) Job Specifications:
Duties and responsibilities will entail:
- Update the Authority’s Human Resource, policies, guidelines, procedures and processes;
- Participate in recruitment process by receiving the applications and listing them;
- Collect and Collate training needs assessment;
- Collate and file staff quarterly performance appraisal
- Keep evidence for various performance contracting activities
- Updating the HR System regularly;
- Input the payroll changes
- File and maintain service contracts.
- Participate in the preparation of human resources management budget.
- Collect and collate information for the preparation of payroll, administrative and staff related expenditure.
- Collect and collate information for the preparation of payroll, administrative and staff related expenditures
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management or related field with 3 years’ relevant experience
Diploma in Human Resource Management or related field with 4 years’ relevant experience;
- Certificate in computer applications.
- Meet the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution
d) Competencies and skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical skills
- Problem solving
Terms of Offer:
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position will be negotiat-ed with the successful candidate.
Suitably qualified and experienced individuals should submit applications enclosing a detailed curriculum vitae (CV), copies of relevant academic and professional certificates/testimonials and a copy of National Identity Card.
The CV must at the minimum provide details of the applicant’s email address, day-time mobile telephone numbers, details of current employer, current remuneration and names and contacts of three (3) referees familiar with the applicant’s professional background and experience.
Applications, addressed to the undersigned, may be delivered at the Insurance Regulatory Authority (Registry Section) at Zep-Re Place, 2nd Floor, Longonot Road, Upper Hill. Please note that these should be sealed, marked “Confidential” and indicate the job reference (e.g “REF:SO/01” for Supervision Officer). Alternatively, they may be sent by post or email to:
Commissioner of Insurance & Chief Executive Officer
Insurance Regulatory Authority
P.O Box 43505-00100
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received by close of business on 21st June 2022.
In accordance with The Employment (Amendment) Act, 2022, the Authority will require candidates it wishes to enter into a written contract of service with to comply with Chapter Six of the Constitution by submitting mandatory compliance and clearance certificates from the relevant entities.
IRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and gender equality.
Canvasing in any manner shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.