Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JOB DESCRIPTIONS FOR OFFICE ASSISTANT POSITION
JOB TITLE Office Assistant
DIRECTORATE/ Directorate of Corporate Services, Administration
GRADE/LEVEL IRA 10
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR Administration Officer
a) Job purpose
Responsible for ensuring all the support services in the Authority are fully operational and both external and internal customers are attended to including delivery of internal and external mail and correspondences.
b) Job Specifications
Duties and responsibilities will entail:
- Delivering mail and other correspondences as required;
- Serving refreshments to staff and external visitors;
- Performing caretaker’s duties;
- Ensuring hygiene in the Kitchenette and accessories;
- Checking and reporting on the cleanliness of offices and washrooms;
- Performing reception duties when called upon to do so;
- Implementing Quality Management System standards and continuously identifying and managing risks; and
- Undertaking any other duties as assigned from time to time.
c) Person specifications
For appointment to this position, a candidate must have:
- KCSE/KCE certificate with minimum D+ grade or its equivalent;
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Competencies and skills
- Good communication skills
- Good organization and inter personal skills
- Ethical and integrity
- Team player
Terms of Offer:
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position will be negotiat-ed with the successful candidate.
Suitably qualified and experienced individuals should submit applications enclosing a detailed curriculum vitae (CV), copies of relevant academic and professional certificates/testimonials and a copy of National Identity Card.
The CV must at the minimum provide details of the applicant’s email address, day-time mobile telephone numbers, details of current employer, current remuneration and names and contacts of three (3) referees familiar with the applicant’s professional background and experience.
Applications, addressed to the undersigned, may be delivered at the Insurance Regulatory Authority (Registry Section) at Zep-Re Place, 2nd Floor, Longonot Road, Upper Hill. Please note that these should be sealed, marked “Confidential” and indicate the job reference (e.g “REF:SO/01” for Supervision Officer). Alternatively, they may be sent by post or email to:
Commissioner of Insurance & Chief Executive Officer
Insurance Regulatory Authority
P.O Box 43505-00100
EMAIL : email@example.com
Applications must be received by close of business on 21st June 2022.
In accordance with The Employment (Amendment) Act, 2022, the Authority will require candidates it wishes to enter into a written contract of service with to comply with Chapter Six of the Constitution by submitting mandatory compliance and clearance certificates from the relevant entities.
IRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and gender equality.
Canvasing in any manner shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.