Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The database administrator is responsible for ensuring high performance, high availability, integrity and security of database systems within the KCB group entities. These databases will run on diverse technologies such as MySQL, MS SQL and other relational databases.
- Manage SQL Server and MySQL instances, both in clustered and non-clustered configurations.
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability, and security.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes.
- Assist developers with query tuning and schema refinement.
- Provide 24×7 support for critical production systems.
- Prepare documentations and specifications.
- Handle common database procedures, such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration.
- Profile server resource usage, optimize and tweak as necessary.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University degree in Information Technology, Engineering, or related field from a recognized institution.
- Professional qualifications in MS SQL or MySQL.
- At least 3 years’ experience in MySQL and MS SQL database administration.
- 2 years’ experience in data warehousing & banking operations.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 17th June 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
You must be logged in to post a comment.